Nail Brush with Pumice Stone
Regular price $ 6.00
Dual sided Nail Brush / Pumice Stone. Scrub your nails clean and rub away those calluses with ease!
- 6.75" long
- Thick cotton rope to hang dry
- Natural boar bristle nail brush
- Pumice stone
- Wood handle
How to Use
- Soak in a nice warm bath (or foot bath) for 5-10 minutes to soften the skin.
- Soak the pumice in warm water as well. Never use a dry pumice on your skin.
- Scrub your fingernails and then your toe nails.
- Rub the pumice stone over your skin in a circular motion with light pressure.
- If your skin begins to feel sensitive or sore, stop immediately because you’re most likely using too much pressure.
- After two to three minutes of light rubbing, rinse your skin. If you still see patches of dead skin, repeat this process.
- You may follow with a Foot File to smooth the skin
- Apply a moisturizer or oil to your skin to maintain moisture and keep your skin soft.
- Repeat daily or a few times a week to maintain soft, supple skin.
Keeping your Pumice Stone / Brush Clean
- Clean your pumice stone / brush after every use.
- Under running water, use a bristle brush to scrub dead skin off of the stone. Apply a small amount of soap to make sure it’s clean and free of any dirt. Bacteria can grow on the surface.
- Do not share your pumice / brush with other people.
- Allow the stone to dry on its own. Set it in a dry area away from moisture to prevent bacteria growth.
- Your stone will wear down over time, becoming too smooth to remain effective. If your stone becomes too small, smooth, or soft, replace it.