Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Naturally repels insects
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
- Helps to keep skin looking healthy
Known for promoting healthy skin and clear breathing, Cedarwood has a warm, woody, balsamic fragrance that relaxes the mind and body.
Promotes clear breathing and supports healthy respiratory function. Helps skin recover quickly. Has a soothing, grounding effect on the mind and emotions
Relaxing and calming aroma is perfect for massage therapy.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about your medical condition. This statement has not been approved by the FDA.
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy looking skin.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Nutty, woody, sweet
α-cedrene, cedrol, thujopsene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.