Fennel Essential Oil
- Promotes healthy digestion when consumed*
- Aroma can be both calming and invigorating
- May help promote healthy metabolic function and circulation when taken internally*
Used for centuries for its many health benefits, Fennel essential oil has pronounced antioxidant properties and is considered a tonic. It is often used to relieve indigestion (supporting the healthy functions of the stomach), to aid in any kind of digestive issue and to support improvements to the lymphatic system. Fennel's sweet yet spicy aroma is balancing and has familiar licorice notes.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about your medical condition. This statement has not been approved by the FDA.
- Add a drop of Fennel in water or tea when craving sweets.*
- Add one to two drops in a veggie capsule to promote digestion.*
Licorice, sweet, honey
trans-Anethole, α-pinene, limonene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.