Glass Water Bottle
The difference is crystal clear. Drink in the ultimate in purity, clarity and taste, with high quality European glass that’s durable, dishwasher safe, and protected with a non-slip silicone sleeve.
The 16 oz size is the perfect everyday companion. Elegant design is dishwasher safe, made in the USA and Europe, and free from BPA and phthalates.
The Active Flip Cap offers a high flow rate for rapid replenishment, so all you need to do is tip and sip. It's perfect for high-intensity activities. The cap has a spout that opens easily, plus the pivoting handle makes it easy to take with you.
- Glass Hydration Bottles are made in France
- Active Caps are made in the U.S.A
- The cap/ring/stopper set is manufactured in the U.S.A
- All Lifefactory glass bottle components are assembled in the U.S.A
- BPA Free
- Phthalate Free
- Our glass bottles are reusable and offer a pure taste
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Polypropylene Active Flip Cap offers a high flow rate for replenishment
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip grip and helps prevent breakage
- Height: 10.25
- Width: 3.5
- Depth: 2.75
- Weight: .95
- 16 oz (475 ml)
Silicone is made from silica, the most common constituent of sand, plus other materials
No, the glass hydration bottles cannot be used with boiling water since it is made from soda lime glass. Although soda lime glass is strong, it is not resistant to rapid temperature changes or impact. If bottle is left in car during extreme temperatures, glass can become damaged. It will expand and crack if left in the freezer or hit with boiling water.
Our water bottles are NOT microwave safe. DO NOT microwave the water bottles.
DO NOT PUT OUR GLASS HYDRATION BOTTLES IN THE FREEZER OR BOILING WATER.
All components of Lifefactory products can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. The silicone sleeve does not have to be removed from the bottle to clean. It is recommended to place caps on the top rack of the dishwasher.
No, you can leave the sleeve on the bottle and wash the whole thing in the dishwasher. The bottle and sleeve in tandem can be placed on the bottom rack of the dishwasher.